Research and Teaching InterestsSurvey Methods, Experiments with Human Subjects, Cross-Cultural Surveys, Identity theory, and Social Problems
- Ph.D., Sociology, Duke University 2018
- M.A., Sociology, Duke University 2015
- B.A., Sociology, University of California, Berkeley 2012
- Highest distinction at the University and Highest Honors in Sociology
- Arabic Language certification, Defense Language Institute 2003
Dissertation Title: "Error Revisited: the meaning and ramifications of variance for Affect Control Theory"
(Committee: Lynn Smith-Lovin (chair), Stephen Vaisey, Linda K. George, Kenneth Spenner)