- Conference presentations:
- - Sunbelt 2012 poster
- - SESUG 2012 paper: "Fitting Bayesian hierarchical multinomial logit models in PROC MCMC"
- - Sunbelt 2014 poster: "Visualizing respondent-driven sampling (RDS) recruitment chains in Pajek"
- - IC2S2 2016 poster: "Abandoning innovations: network evidence on enterprise collaboration software"
- Preprints (also via SocArXiv):
- - Exit, cohesion, and consensus: social psychological moderators of consensus among adolescent peer groups (forthcoming at Social Currents)
- - Beyond Prevalence: Estimating Network Clustering with Respondent-Driven Sampling Data (forthcoming at Sociological Methodology)
- - Dynamic Associations of Network Isolation and Smoking Behavior (forthcoming at Network Science)
Yamanis, TJ, Fisher, JC, Moody, JW, and Kajula, LJ. "Young Men's Social Network Characteristics and Associations with Sexual Partnership Concurrency in Tanzania." AIDS and behavior 20.6 (June 2016): 1244-1255. Full Text
Verdery, AM, Merli, MG, Moody, J, Smith, JA, and Fisher, JC. "Brief Report: Respondent-driven Sampling Estimators Under Real and Theoretical Recruitment Conditions of Female Sex Workers in China." Epidemiology (Cambridge, Mass.) 26.5 (September 2015): 661-665. Full Text
Fisher, JC, and Merli, MG. "Stickiness of respondent-driven sampling recruitment chains." Network science (Cambridge University Press) 2.2 (January 2014): 298-301.